Friday, October 19, 2012

DAY SIXTEEN

Woke up feeling fine this morning, though still upset stomach. Guess I gotta ride it out. Drinking mean green with some orange and chia seeds added and then going to the gym. Push, push, push! :)

Update -- Since this a.m., I have felt FANTASTIC today... I mean, BUZZING with energy. I met a very cool woman today named Laura at Whole Foods. She cured her sclerosis/scleroderma with juicing and raw foods, knows Joe Cross and has worked with him, and has started a company with her friends with a product they created called "Life Force" and I got some today to try. She was full of knowledge and so much pep! She told me she's been vegan/raw for 6 years and she is a bright picture of health. So motivating! Her facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/dynamicsofnature

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment