Thursday, October 18, 2012

DAY FIFTEEN

Woke up and juiced this a.m. and got super nauseas. Only drank half then had a half cup of decaf. I have all but stopped coffee of any kind but it just felt like I somehow needed it. Went for a power walk and now home. Slight headache. Amazed that it's been 2 weeks and still going. I am tired today. What I am noticing is that I get a burst of energy sometimes then I get super tired... weird. Not steady or consistent, but in waves....

Felt pretty bad today, just in terms of energy level. Had none for most of the day. Lots of diarrhea for the past few days and tonight, I broke down and had a LITTLE food. Squash, asparagus, tiny bites of avocado. Feel much better, and going right back to juicing, as well as getting a colonic.

I will see this through. 



No comments:

Post a Comment