Thursday, October 4, 2012

DAY ONE

I woke up and juiced pear, grapefruit, lemon, ginger, kale, carrots and celery. Drank about 10 oz. Wanting coffee badly. I have been off of caffeinated coffee for a while now, sans one cup here or there in the past 2 months. However, the taste of coffee in the a.m. - it's such a treat. Today, I MIGHT have a cup. I am still deciding. I weighed in this a.m. and while I am not yet comfortable stating the number, I will, I will. Somehow I think it will be easier to fess up to when it's lower and I can look back on it.

I feel good, but hungry. I will need to get back into the habit of drinking more water, knowing that helps. I plan to do a mid-day hot yoga class. For the moment, I have that beginner's excitement and I know that within 2-3 days I will be feeling fantastic!!

OK, it's now 6pm and I fell off the first day. Never happened before but I got myself stuck and caved into some butternut squash...ugh. Juiced the rest of the day, and so counting this as sort of day one, but also aware I wasn't fully on. I did also end up having a half cup of decaf, though I didn't finish it.

More tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment