Sunday, November 29, 2009

The list

It's Sunday morning and I couldn't sleep in. I woke up with old memories pounding on my brain, and once I had all but hushed those away, saying to myself "don't look back today, charge ahead", what quickly followed was... worry. About the list. The list of things I "need" to do, want to do, must do. The list that will never end, and that most days, I get only a fraction of done. I could and sometimes do feel a lot of guilt over whether I am creating enough art, doing enough around the house, keeping in touch with friends and family enough, making enough money, all of that. My challenge today is to not only strike a few things OFF the list, but to relax into the fact that it's okay if I don't get it all done. It will still be here tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment